Saturday, February 4, 2012

Is he yours?

This sweet-faced 1 1/2 year old boy is "Joshua." He has been diagnosed with Down Syndrome.



I bet soon someone is going to fall in love with that sweet baby boy face.

I bet someone will see him and know he is their son.

He has a face it would be easy to fall in love with.

Is he yours?

Edit: The day before this blog published, Joshua showed up on MFFM (My Family Found Me)! I was right--someone has fallen in love with this sweet boy and he has a family coming.

How about Vincent?



Vincent also has Down Syndrome. He is just 6 months old--if his family starts the process now, he could be home and safe before his first birthday. Medical info about Vincent will be available once his family completes a home study. I just noticed Vincent today--hopefully he will be on MFFM soon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment